How does a former stay-at-home mother who homeschooled for 12 years end up becoming an international speaker, radio, and television guest? By following God’s will. Dr. Pamela Patnode, OblSB is a dynamic speaker who inspires teen and adult Catholics to LIVE their faith. She offers practical tips for busy families to make faith a priority in their lives. Dr. Patnode is an international speaker who shares her experience as a wife, mother, Catholic author, educator, and Benedictine Oblate. She has a remarkable gift for inspiring others to live out their faith with passion and intention. In addition to teaching at a Catholic high school in the Twin Cities, Patnode holds a Doctorate in Education and a Master of Arts degree in Theology.
Patnode has spoken at numerous national Catholic parish events for teens and adults as well as national and international Catholic home education conferences. Pamela has been a guest of EWTN television and is a regular guest of the national Catholic radio station Relevant Radio.
Her books (all of which carry the Imprimatur) are:
- Dare to LIVE Catholic: 5 Steps to Intentional, Faith-directed Living
- The Confession of Grace (available in English and Spanish)
- A Communion of the Heart (available in English and Spanish)
- 5 Steps to Successful Home Schooling: How to Add Faith and Focus to Your Home Education Program (available in English and Spanish)
Some of her popular talk titles for Confirmation students, parents, and women include:
- What is the Eucharist and Why Should I Care? – a Biblical look at the Eucharist and why it matters in our daily lives (for teens and adults)
- The Holy Spirit: Preparing Teens for Confirmation – a look at Pentecost from the Old Testament, the New Testament, and why it matters to us today (for teens and adults)
- Three Pitfalls to Avoid as Catholic Women – We question, we compare, we have so many demands, we get busy and forget to pray: women, this presentation is for you!
- The Creed – What is this prayer that we recite so mindlessly, and why in the world should I care? (For teens and adults)
And her popular homeschooling presentations include:
- Help for Struggling Readers: dyslexia, dysgraphia, yes there is help and hope!
- Socialization: Why homeschooling works
- 5 Steps to Successful Home Schooling