Catholic Speakers Mission Statement: To evangelize the Word of God by promoting those that do it best, our speakers.
College Internship Positions Now Available (Click The Contact Link Above To Send Us A Message)
- Client Relations Intern
- Donor Relations Intern
- Social Media Marketing Intern
Catholic Speakers Organization (CSO) is offering internship opportunities to provide real-world professional experience in the fields fo entrepreneurship, customer acquisition and business development. The goal of the internship is to give the intern candidate real-world experience with calling on new potential clients, creating a relationship with those prospects and working with them to schedule a speaker from the CSO group.
Skills and qualifications needed from the intern candidate would be as follows:
- Self motivated with high ambition
- Time management skills, effectively manage your own schedule
- Thrives under autonomy and creatively thinks outside the box
- Problem solve and critically think
- People skills, specifically communicating via phone and email
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel / Word / Powerpoint and related programs
- Disciplined abilities with documenting and note taking
- Cold calling experience, or the willingness to learn
- A love for entrepreneurship, fearless of failure and growing business goals
Intern Position Expectations & Goals:
- 10 dedicated hours per week (must be between 8am - 5pm business hours)
- Work from any location (remote)
- 2 scheduled 15 to 30-minute calls with management (Monday & Friday)
- Internship will be for class credit toward graduation (independent study compliant)
- Monetary compensation TBD
- CSO will provide all necessary training
- Start date would mutually decided
- Duration of the position will go the entire semester with ability to renew
The Catholic Speakers Organization™ is THE leading resource for anyone looking to book a faith-based professional or celebrity speaker for their next event or conference. We have worked with thousands of conferences all over the world helping them select the perfect speaker for their event. Our website allows anyone to browse hundreds of diocesan approved Catholic speakers or musicians, and with a touch of a mouse, learn about their biographies, watch their promo videos and email a request to book them all in one place. Catholic Speakers has perfected taking the hassle and worry out of finding and booking a speaker.
Over the last decade, Catholic Speakers has grown to become the world's largest and most influential Catholic speakers bureau and network. With a constantly growing email list network of over 500,000 and representing well over 400 Catholic speakers, it is our goal to continue our sole mission evangelizing and spreading the Word of God through those who do it best, our speakers. Since our inception, Catholic Speakers has created a scholarship fund for purposes of financially assisting sponsors and event organizers with costs and expenses to help ensure more events are made possible. Please contact us to learn more and how your organization can benefit from this.