Mark has been Catholic since 1956 and has been speaking professionally since 1978. His professional speaking was an extension of his theater background and corporate marketing and advertising experience. When a guest speaker did not "show" for a regional marketing event Mark was asked to step in.
Since 1975 Mark has blended his corporate and faith based speaking. Conventions/Conferences Mark Price has been a favored and popular speaker at conferences for many years. He is a versatile presenter often incorporating his extensive research on many of the Apostles and connecting their life's challenges with our own. Mark utilizes passion and humor to make points and inspire his audiences.
"What a terrific, motivational and uplifting presentation you made at our Kick-Off Rally. Our salespeople thoroughly enjoyed the important message you humorously presented!" - B. Wolfe, Field Operations Manager, Toyota Motors
"As our guest speaker, you surpassed anyone that had previously been with us." - Jack Parkinson, Division President, Sunroad Enterprises
"You are a tremendous speaker. Everyone was greatly impressed and grateful to you for bringing this great message." - Anna Dewey, President, Women V.I.P.'s
"The amazingly talented Mark Price as Joseph, gave us a very inspiring and unique entertainment experience!" - Retrouvaille ICM
"Awesome gathering once again and listening to this gifted man and his inspirations are still so amazing to see!" - Bertha Albert Fresquez
"You can't get better than Mark Price when he brings our bible godfathers to life! All the time God is good." - Patricia Archuleta
Have you thought about your next parish mission?
In light of all that is happening in our world today; terrorism, war, scandal, layoffs, has there ever been a better time in our history to refocus on things spiritual? To take time for a renewed look at discovering and growing in our Faith? Mark has been conducting missions and retreats since 1975 and presenting Biblical portrayals since 1984. The portrayals of Biblical characters adds a personal dimension that arouses greater interest in scripture and brings to life the message of Christ and the church in a very unique way. Who better to encourage your parishioners to a closer walk and understanding of Jesus than those who knew Him best?
Mark offers missions of up to three nights; two nights, using his Biblical portrayals and one night of theological reflection on the liturgical season. This mission can be offered any time during the year, but is especially poignant during Advent and Lent.
• Saint Joseph the father of Jesus will encourage all to become the Holy Family God wants us to be.
• Simon Peter reminds all that we represent the future, that we are a Holy nation, the true church of Christ, chosen by God to proclaim the glory of His Son.
• Judas Iscariot reminds us that as he failed, so can we. There is a part of him in each and every one of us. The night I perform Judas would be a perfect opportunity to follow-up with a Penance service.
• Doubting Thomas questioned the resurrection of Jesus. He said he would never believe that Jesus was alive unless he put his fingers into His wounds.
• Saint Paul is responsible for one half of the New Testament. A persecutor of the followers of Jesus who becomes one of His most ardent evangelists.
• Saint Luke is responsible for the Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles. He traveled with Paul and likely mended Paul's wounds using his skill as a physician. He was a Greek gentile who converted. (60 minutes)
• Saint Francis of Assisi is the most popular Saint in the world. He is loved for his devotion to Christ, the poor,peace and nature. (60 minutes)
After an evening’s portrayal, he usually return to the audience, out of costume, to expand on the message. Mark does extensive research for each Biblical portrayal and will share his exegetical, practical and personal experience of each character, as well as answer any questions there might be.
Mark has been organizing, conducting and participating in retreats since 1975. He is willing to coordinate and design a retreat to meet your specific needs; or participate as a presenter in retreats worldwide.
Mark's years of experience help in addressing your groups needs and goals. We will work with you to tailor a message which will best address the issues and desires for the retreat and we can provide or recommend beautiful and peaceful locations for retreats around the world. Music has always been an important element of our retreats. There is nothing like music to establish a mood and provide an environment for soul searching, faith development and introspection.
We know that it is your retreat and we will personalize all aspects to meet your expectations.
Lay Pastor Society:
A Ministry inspired by John 21:16 The Lay Pastor Society has been designed to provide information for all participating or interested in the Lay Pastor Society. It is our goal to see that this ministry is as easy to implement as it is important.
Once implemented, this ministry provides a safety net within your parish or church community. Think about it - every family in your parish being contacted every month. The message left every month with every family is simple - "I Love You".
Faith Based Speaking
The following are some of the most requested presentation topics for Missions, Conventions & Retreats:
Eucharist - Thanksgiving - The Tradition - The Power - The Future
- Amazing Gifts from God
- MERCY - God's Judgment Tempered by God's Love - Celebrating the Jubilee Year of Mercy
- "My Testimony"
- "The Divine Love Mysteries"
- "Divine Love vs Secular Love"
- "She Never Heard Me Laugh - One Man's Healing Journey"
- "Who Defines You"
- "To Thine Own Self Be True"
- "Let Your Light Shine"
- "Go and Evangelize"
- "A 12 Step Program for Ministers"
- "Life - Our Conversation with God"
- "If Not You, Then Who?" Assuming Personal Responsibility
- "Believe & Achieve - How Do We Know We Believe"
- "It's All About the Little Things in Life"
- "Being Extra-Ordinary in Ordinary Times "
- "Called to be Family "
- "Being Proactive in Our Faith"
- "The Woman at the Well"
- The 5 Steps of Conversion
- "In Their Own Words" - Biblical Portrayals
In addition to the time for the presentation, Mark is also available for questions and answers with those in attendance. Mark also creates Daily Reflections called If Not You, Then Who? They are reflections on the Scriptures with a connection to our world today.