Adrienne Ferguson is a daughter of a Guatemalan immigrant, who grew up in a traditional conservative family of 7, that championed Faith, family, and freedom. Adrienne has been a reporter at President Trump rallies with RSBN, is a social media news personality/content creator, working with organizations like Turning Point USA, PragerU, Today Is America, and others, is a writer/editor, and a national public speaker.
While Adrienne's work focus is politics, and her public speaking does touch on her professional journey, she focuses her public speaking on her faith and encouraging a message of traditionalism, socially conservative values, and pursuing more meaningful, Christian-based relationships/dating. She resonates and connects especially well with younger crowds and women, giving them realistic and practical Christian advice, based on her experience as a young recent college graduate with a good perspective of what modern relationships look like in a generation riddled with Onlyfans, casual sex, dating apps, abortion pills, pornography addictions, etc. and how to seek a Godly relationship in contemporary society.
Adrienne is a recent graduate from The Ohio State University, having double-majored in Political Science and Spanish, and achieving the highest level of honors, Summa Cum Laude, and a 4.0 GPA. She also was a Morrill Scholar and a Politics, Society, and Law (PSL) Scholar, as well as a Political Science research assistant and an assistant editor for the Hispanic magazine at OSU. She has been reporting at Trump rallies and political events since 2020 and has traveled the country with RSBN, as well as publicly speaking and being a vocal proponent of traditional and conservative values across the nation. Likewise, she had said shared her values loudly on her social and has been a social media ambassador/partner for organizations, such as Turning Point USA, Today Is America, LEXIT, PragerU and others.
Adrienne was the keynote speaker for the New York Republican Club this past year at the age of 20 and a public speaker at the Defending Freedom Summit in Virginia, advocating for the protection of our God-given rights. Similarly, she was invited to speak on similar topics on the Turning Point Live show this year, discussing politics and religion. She has been invited to speak on her political and religious values at numerous conferences, shows, and podcasts.
Adrienne's public speaking message focuses on encouraging traditional roles, biblical lifestyles, specifically in regard to dating and pursuing partners in relationships. Understanding the current modern world perception of relationships, Adrienne provides relatable and encouraging advice for young adults wanting a relationship in this modern world. We live in a time of record high divorce rates, the birth of Onlyfans, abortion pills, pornography addictions, infidelity, fatherlessness rates, social media dysmorphorbia. Adrienne helps young adults pursue relationships with God at the center despite the world encouraging us to do the opposite. Adrienne has seen how keeping God at the center of her parents’ marriage and embracing traditional parent roles led to the prosperity of their family, and wants to help others seek the same through her public speaking.
- Turning Point USA Live Show | October 2021 Speaker - Adrienne was invited to speak on the topic of vaccine mandates, religious freedom, and political persecution on college campuses. She was able to discuss my experience covering Trump rallies, being a young conservative on college campus, and share my thoughts on the anti-religious agenda at universities nationally, while encouraging the youth to still stay true to their religious convictions despite the world encouraging us to do the opposite.
- New York Young Republican Club (Manhattan, NY) | July 2021 Speaker - Adrienne was invited to speak in Manhattan to discuss her personal journey as a young conservative college student, who was traveling across the nation as a reporter and covering President Trump’s rallies and her experience as a vocal conservative voice in the movement. She also discussed how she could achieve her professional accomplishments, crediting her strong conservative family’s heavy emphasis on working hard to achieve the American Dream and our Catholic faith and our religious beliefs.
- Defending Freedom Action Summit (Richmond, VA) | September 2021 Speaker - Adrienne was invited to speak in Virginia to constitutional rights’ activists to discuss her personal journey as a young conservative college student, who was traveling across the nation as a reporter and covering President Trump’s rallies and her experience as a vocal conservative voice in the movement. And the other portion of her speech included explaining the need for heavy support to fight for our constitutional rights, alluding to the rights being God given and no man can morally take them away, whether they be gun rights, the right to life, the right to speech, etc.
- Coffee and a Mike | June 2021 Guest - Adrienne was invited to join a podcast for the conservative talk show podcast, Coffee and a Mike, where she discussed her political journey as a reporter. She was asked questions regarding the initial steps to dipping her toes into the political arena. She gave advice on how to navigate college as a Republican or a conservative while majority of the school is liberal, as well as advising the viewers on how to make connections and form the right relationships to be successful in school and in the political realm.
- Lexit Chat Podcast | March 2021 Guest - Adrienne was invited to join the podcast for a Hispanic conservative group to discuss the issues facing the Hispanic conservative community. She also discussed what values help define the Hispanic community, such as faith, hard work, and being pro-life. She shared strategies that can help the Hispanic community to stay true to their naturally conservative values and not succumb to the liberal agenda that so frequently targets them.